WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog.......The best tips on net for tennis. Click here, if VISITING FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Also dont forget to visit my new website WWW.BHARATVERMA.IN


Support Us

Monday, July 06, 2009

Roger Federer Wins Wimbledon Final agianst Andy Roddick.



Roger Federer beats Andy Roddick to wins his carer 15th Grand slam title and became the only person to do so. He won the match 5-7,7-6,7-6,3-6,16-14 (yeah right 16-14) to win his 15th grand slam beating Andy Roddick in a hard fough match that saw no favorites in front of greats like Borg & Pete samprass. Federer also reclaimed the world number 1 ranking after wining his 15th title.

2 comments:

tennis player said...

Roger Federer hailed as one of the most greatest player in Tennis history. I really admire his talent.

move companies said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.