WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog.......The best tips on net for tennis. Click here, if VISITING FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Also dont forget to visit my new website WWW.BHARATVERMA.IN


Support Us

Sunday, July 16, 2006

My new Blog : Introduction





hello all,

Welcome to my new Blog which is " Lawn Tennis : An advanced guide for Beginners ".A blog about and for tennis players.It will help them to slecting racquets , shoes , change grip , selecting right shoe size, improve their backhand and forehand shots, alongwith some useful tips on service , customize their racquets etc.

I have just started this blog so expect more posts soon.

I will be starting with the " History of Tennis ".

noooooo......... blah blah blah
thats tooooo boring even for me.

We'll Start with the topic " Selecting a Racquet "
It wont be in one go but will be broken in parts (appx 5).
and "Introduction to tennis balls".
(I hope you already know the rules if no plz mail me and i'll post them)


Also dont forget to leave your comments as it helps us to know your likes and dislikes.Also you can request anything on tennis you would like to see here.

You can also visit my blog " Just For FUN ".

Check back soon for more updates.

And always remmeber.....

" Love is nothing in tennis, but in life it's everything " - Author Unknown

Bharat Verma
(Publisher)

No comments: